23.7.09

my visa is out and i'm going to collect it this friday.^_^

well, what can i say this whole week has been quite busy running errands for my mom and my sister. i guess this is all i can do before i leave this place...

i got a friend jus came back from UK last tuesday, he told that it is quite hard to find jobs in UK these days, even if you manage to get one, the pay would not good looking also. haiz, bad news for me, i was planning to do some freelance there so i will have extra money to travel around, now it seems is a bit hard to do so.

and then, another not-so-good news, i jus did a research on internet and realized that the accomodation i chose is not as good as i think, see for yourself

according to the student there, they describe it as trampy as cell prison...
hopefully not ;( and i'm definitely going to miss my room here in malaysia