4.7.09

erm... this whole week, i've been spending most of the time in transport... start from monday, i fetched my mother to see her client the whole day, then during midnight my little cute sis forgot to switch off the car's headlamp in Subang, i almost went down there to help her out, fortunately, she managed to start the car with the help from her friends without really having me to drive to Subang...


On tuesday morning, again drive my sis to Bangi for interview, lost our way while in Bangi, then the battery ran dead again at petrol station (luckily is at petrol station, so we managed to replace with new one). during the afternoon, again being 'requested' to visit banks with my father to settle his stuff.


alright, wednesday. got two fella promised me to eat Bak Kut Teh in the morning but they put me aeroplane. or maybe i should be glad that they still remember that we're watching ice age 3 at 11am. anyhow, the movie was great ^_^ after that, i got nothing to do but follow my friend to fix the powerwindow fo his car. seriously, next time i can fix my own power window.

thursday, well it is as wat you ald know from the last post.

friday, had to fetch my sis to her apartment in subang, then had to go to college to settle some uni application stuff. arrgh, no time to do take my passport photo, my accomodation application had to hold on until the photos is given. during night time, spent another six hour at poh yuan house doing barbeque.

i know, i know i'm a bit long winded but i really dun expect this week to be so hectic. guess wat? next week it going to start all over again... haiz, need a lot of ayam pati, ginseng, tongkat ali ;&