7.7.09

lately i got myself a few cool stuff...
the first one of course is my little red camera as i mentioned before in my older entries.

the second cool stuff is somehow related to my camera, well in fact the reason why i bought it in the first place is because of my camera... well, guess wat...

waterproof camera case by Dicapac... is cool you know, its water resistant can go down till 50m deep and yet it oni cost me rm98 (include delivery), without having to spend money on those expensive rm600++ original waterproof case plus bulky...

the third gadget... well this kind of product has ald been on the market for a while, it can bluetooth connect to your cell phones and yet u can receive call and listen to music at the same time... ya i guess u can guess it ald, it is a stereo bluetooth headset, but, the best thing about my stereo bluetooth headset is that u can always change the earphone without the need to stick back to the original one, cool huh??

well i guess spent too much money ald this month, haha, now my bank got less than three digits... haha ;$