10.9.08

Questions... again

hmm... after long time didn't post new blog... i just wonder why i start to blog in the first place...
it just doesn't make sense...
now suddenly i sit in front of my laptop and start typing some word for my blog... my unpublic blog... perhaps the reason why i write these is because i just want to record something... scared that someday i might forget what i done today... like now i can't remember what happened during my primary school days... too many memories slipped away as i'm not aware...

again today... i checked her blog... but at least today she finally post something... though it looks like a lazy post... just a few picture and a paragraph... but at least better than nothing at all...
until today i still don't understand how i feel toward her... i'm not sure whether is it love or just because we are close and knowing each other for very long time... i tried once to believe that i love her but how come i didn't confront her like a lover do... it just so strange...

Ms. Meera said that i dyed my hair because i got a girlfriend... in fact, she is wrong... i never had a girlfriend before... i doubt will i ever have one... cause i have never felt in love before or i just don't know what it is... no one tell me what love other than what i read from books... i hope that one day i will understand what it is and feel what it's like... i hope... yea... i'm...

second year starting very soon... again another busy year is coming... it is a rare occassion for me to sit here and post a blog... but whenever i do... i write a lot...

i certainly hope that when i'm going to oversea in 2009... i life will change forever... i'll found my dream and my love... that's what i'm after for so long... money should not a big deal... i think it's going to be fine...

can i become a outstanding lawyer? i don't know... i don't even know whether law suit me or not as my language is not strong... perhaps it can be trained and become better after three years of degree and nine months chambering... i hope that i can become stronger than anyone out there...

no one shares my happiness or my sadness... i'm a loner... yes i am
alone in the dark talking to himself... try to pretend that he is living his life to the fullest...
trying to archieve something which himself don't even know what it is...
i'm confuse... so confuse... why must it be so complicated... can't it be more simpler a bit...
hope that somebody will come and guide him, love him, care for him...
what he wants is just love... as simple as that