15.9.08

i'm inspired to become a lawyer but yet at the same time i need to maintain my income

wat a tiring three days... finally it is over and i'm so happy
i'm looking forward to tuesday where i can attend classes again... though this time it will be me alone... without my everyday hang out college friends... sometimes without them is better because i can fully focus in my study... man is a ironic creature in this world... they need accompany but at the same time they want to be alone... and i'm one of those man... haha

trust is not a tough subject according to what my friend told me... at least it is easier than land law... hm.... actually i was hoping that it is as fun as land law... the more complicated it is the more interested i am... anyway because the subject is going to teach by ms puvanes i think in the end will become quite interesting also... ms puvanes teaching method is very suitable for me... very tensing and pressuring... but makes me more focus in the subject matter...

sometimes i dunno whether there is any people read my blogs... i dun feel like i want any people to read it but at the same time i wish there some people read it... haiz... like i said just now man is a ironic creature lor... i only wish some people will read it and some don't... too much to ask eh? anyway better keep it private as long as possible when there is people read it just let them read lo...

today i bought two very funny drinks from seven eleven... one is call anything and another one is call whatever... you don't know what you getting from the drink but you will buy it because you also don't know what to drink so you just drink wahtever it is or anything... the idea is pretty cool yo...