13.12.07

Inspiration

at this very moment, i'm listening to Paul Potts's album - One Chance...
his exploit in the Britain's Got Talent shows inspire me a lot...
i want to be like him... one day i will have my chance to show everything i have to the world... people will start to appreciate me and love me...
and now, i work so hard for that day to come... i don't care there is a tons of bad luck that i need to face cause i know i will overcome all of them and in the end i will succeed... i believe that strongly...
i feel very grateful for they are a lot of people supporting and helping me to reach my goal... i thank them for still being at my side... and she, i thank her as God had created her in my life so i can understand what is love...
everyone that knows me and those who do not know me... i ask God to bless everyday of your life... may the luck follow you to everywhere... may wisdom accompany you through every moment... may happiness follow you and so for others...
i'm coming, success. one day you will be in my hands...
i'm coming, my love. one day i shall give you happiness...
i'm coming, wisdom. one day i shall have all of you...
and so this shall be my pray, my lord jesus. Amen.