3.11.08

Perhaps the answer is love

Time passes easily, another month I’ve spent in my life
Sometimes I wonder would I be afraid of death when the time comes
Or maybe I will not be scared and rather regretting for the chance that I’ve missed in my life
Unpredictable and brief are the words when people describe what life is
Somehow I think I understand why they use these two words
I might not have finished my entire life yet but who knows whether I would be able to see tomorrow?
If you know when you will die, will you still do what you’re doing right now?
The word miracle only exists in human world
Animal don’t know what miracle is
The sun, the star, the universe, anything we know don’t know what miracle is
And even God, to him the word miracle never appears in his dictionary
When we say “I believe in miracle”
It is the most ironic sentence that every human can makes since there is absolutely no certainty in it
‘Believe’ is a vague word
‘Miracle’ is another ambiguous word
Yet, most of us would still rely on this statement when matter had become worst than ever
To be or not to be
What different does it makes?