10.11.08

I don't know

when u see some people you have the urge to avoid them...
does this mean you hate them? i don't know

this happens to me sometimes...

i always ask myself do i hate or like this person whenever i avoid a person...
in the end i always ended up like i actually do not hate this person but why do i avoid him/her?

people i had known for so long but yet i still avoid them and they have actually done nothing wrong to me... so what is wrong with me?

then again the second time i saw them, i repeated the same thing again, why?
perhaps deep in my heart i dislike them very much and i just refuse to admit it consciously?

if the answer is yes, then why do i refuse to admit it while on the fact i cannot find any reason to hate them and they had done nothing to me?

if the answer is no, why do i commit such act when i see them?