27.5.09

ok... three months is very lllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg for me... need to do something, uh? anything or maybe everything

pound sterling had increased these days, good for them, bad for me though
where to get good conversion rate? does anyone know how i should handle the money?
pls drop some comment above the chat box ya!!

another thing troubles me is what i should bring along?
right now my things-to-bring list includes:
1. my gadgets: laptop, handphone, camera(have to shop for one in these three months)
2. clothes (a lot of clothes)
3. money (traveller cheque)
4. thinking
5. keep thinking
6. okay (give up)
7. i dunno what else ald?

pls help me would you? if you r reading, please *_*

well let hope the result can come out faster so i can proceed with all the application stuff...